Motorcycles from the last century round off the Collections in Liechtenstein series. In 1928, the "M. Thun" (value CHF 0.85) rolled out of the motorcycle works in Vienna. Equipped with a 490 ccm JAP engine, the motorcycle was ridden in the 1950s complete with sidecar. The current owner, who acquired it in 1988, carried out the extensive modernisation of the machine over the following three years. The "Harley-Davidson" (value CHF 1.00) from the year 1920 is equipped with a 1000 ccm V engine and originally boasted a magnetic ignition and a gas lamp. Over the years it was converted with original parts to battery ignition and electric light.
The "Norton" motorcycle (value CHF 1.50) with a sidecar Type Stolz dates from the year 1948 and is equipped with a Königswellen single-cylinder 30 HP engine. Its current owner has completely restored the tractor unit with sidecar to its original condition. The "Rudge" (CHF 2.00) is still riding the highways with its original number plate FL50. Prince Emanuel of Liechtenstein was its first owner and rode the machine, imported into Switzerland in 1933, until 1945. Since undergoing a complete restoration at the end of the 1970s, this machine, too, is still roadworthy.
gold hot foil stamping
Cartor Security Printing,
Meaucé la Loupe